sábado, 10 de marzo de 2012

New poem

I guess i’ll just keep on going
I’ll find a new song every moment
Love has many forms and problems
With me it tends to be always
But I don’t really care
I don’t expect to keep myself
From the change that presses against
All sides of my body and ache.

If I grow colder then so be it
If I grow apart then let the miles start
Sometimes I wonder where it all began
And I don’t know how to trust.

That wont keep me from leaping
Whenever my heart feels bold
It has the soul of an eagle
On the body of a horse
Close, yes, so very close
But still the ground holds
Making death the only hope
And risk seem so secure
While the tape rolls, so does the work
When the end its near, I like to sing
So we'll see what’s in it for me

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario